Knowing you will be rejected - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, November 16, 2020

Knowing you will be rejected

If you had the feeling that you would be rejected, would you still take the chance? I (24M) have been in situations where I start to get feelings for a close friend and my gut tells me that the feeling isn't mutual but I still take the chance and ruin the friendship. There is always that "you never know" feeling as well, so just wanted to see what people thought about this topic.

submitted by /u/Babyfacedon
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2IBhkMi
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages