Where do you meet people during a pandemic? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, November 16, 2020

Where do you meet people during a pandemic?

I (21f) am finally at a point in my life where I am genuinely interested in pursuing a relationship and dating but I can’t stick with a dating app for more than an hour. And quite frankly dating apps bring out such a shallowness in me that I don’t like. Meeting people in person is how I’ve always met people before but now I can’t leave my parents house to do anything but go to the grocery store. I know the common advice is to be patient and wait for the pandemic to pass but I want to try and find someone now bc I have to time to dedicate to it. Any advice?

submitted by /u/anemicvampire568
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3lyhGkS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages