Why are (some) men like this?? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, November 16, 2020

Why are (some) men like this??

How can a guy say with a straight face that he is a good, honest and loyal person that doesn’t believe in cheating or talking to multiple women at the same time while he’s in a relationship?!

I started talking to a guy who seemed so wonderful at first. He was everything that I was looking for. He was so sweet and kind and attentive. He went out of his way to make it seem like he was this amazing guy. I later find out that not only does he have a new girlfriend, but he was practically engaged only a month and a half ago! I asked when his last relationship was and he lied and told me that it had been years but he only left her in October for the girl that he’s dating now, but he’s been talking to me the entire time.

I need to know what goes through a persons mind that can lead them to do something like that? It’s not the first time I’ve experienced it either. Is this just what I should expect with dating?

submitted by /u/stopsquawk
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3pzMmVc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages