She takes so long to reply - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, November 16, 2020

She takes so long to reply

I'm recently talking with a girl I met on social media. She's nice and cute and always replies in long well formulated sentences. But she takes so long. Like 9 hours. I know this means she's not that interested in me and that she is probably texting some other dudes too. So my question is: Should I left her on read? Be vulnerable and explain in vain how it makes me feel waiting so much? Keep talking? I'm really lost.

submitted by /u/sergi1997
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3lEMjoK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages