Men: if a woman texts you after a date, set up the next date - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, November 16, 2020

Men: if a woman texts you after a date, set up the next date

After our first date, I texted my now-boyfriend a day or two later. He texted back that he’d like to see me again and asked when I was available. I gave him some days and he picked one. He told me the date, time, and where to meet him (He offered to pick me up but I declined). Then we had our second date. After our second date, I again texted him the next day. He quickly asked me again when I was free again and we set up our next date. Easy for him, easy for me.

This is how it works: If the girl is interested, she will send you a follow up text either to tell you she had fun or simply to talk. In your first or next response you should state that you’d like to see her again and ask when she’s free. This is positive reinforcement for her reaching out to you. She’ll figure out that whenever she texts you after a date, you will set up another date. So she’ll keep texting you after each date if she’s interested. This takes away the uncertainty she may normally feel about being the first one to reach out again.

This makes it easy for both of you because you get her comfortable with texting you, and she feels secure that when she does you will want to see her again.

Obviously don’t make her text you first every time, but this honestly is a strategy that makes both parties much more at ease. I felt really good every time I texted my boyfriend after a date and he set up our next one. I knew he was interested and he knew I was interested. Win-win.

Good luck!

submitted by /u/420thrwawayy
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/35BZpO9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages