Should I tell her or keep it a secret? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Should I tell her or keep it a secret?

I have this girlfriend, she is so pretty, funny and has an amazing understanding personality and we only met recently so she didn't want people to know because people would make fun of her, she was very very serious on this. Before I got with her I was flirting with her and was asking my best friend for advice, I wanted to keep him updated so I told him that I got with her. After that I asked her if I could tell him, she said no because he will tell his girlfriend (I have told him worse secrets before and he has never spread them) after realising I just lied to her I have never felt so messed up inside. Every time I think of her possible reactions to me telling her I lied to her I cry my eyes out. She might break up with me and that has a very high chance of sending me into an extreme depression. I just don't know what to do...

submitted by /u/ssaladff
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/33hPTOy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages