The ghoster becomes the ghosted ??? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, November 23, 2020

The ghoster becomes the ghosted ???

I'm going to be straight forward about this. About a week and a half ago, a girl(20F) stopped responding to my texts. So wednesday of last week, I double texted her asking how she was doing and as expected, no reply. The whole week has been me thinking about what I possibly could have done wrong to make this girl ghost me. Though she didn't text me at all, she would look at my stories on snapchat and I know that shes active on there.

So last night, (sunday) in an effort to leave ny worries behind and get closure (since I really liked this girl) I triple texted her saying that I'll be in her area for the next two days and if she would be down to catch up and hang out.

I honestly wasnt expecting a reply from this girl anymore but to my surprise, she texts me today (monday) around an hour ago.

She said "ah I'm sorry I've been home and things have been a little crazy but when I come back!"

She will probably be back at her college around next week (After Thanksgiving)

What should I do now? I'm still interested in this girl but I'm not sure if texting her right away would be the best move. Should I wait a few days? Or wait another week to see if her schedule frees up?

P.S. if you guys are interested in my whole story with this girl (for background information) I posted about our dates a week ago and how it went to give you guys an insight on how we left off.

submitted by /u/NightVoltX
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3nO7eXe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages