What is considered flirting? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, November 15, 2020

What is considered flirting?

So I’ve always been told by people that I’m a natural flirt. I’ve had countless guys assume that I like them when I’m just treating them as friends, and a lot of my guy friends have thought that I liked them at one point too.

Yesterday I was talking to one of my friends and he said I’m the flirtiest person he knows but I don’t even try flirting with guys or even really know how to flirt?

What do you guys consider flirting and how do I stop accidentally flirting and leading guys on?

submitted by /u/throwwwaway23847
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3nyeczD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages