Women of Reddit: Are you put off if a guy is visibly nervous when approaching you? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, November 15, 2020

Women of Reddit: Are you put off if a guy is visibly nervous when approaching you?

As a guy with social anxiety, this is something I'd like to know. I've had times where I've been so nervous when approaching a woman that my voice gets shaky or if it's a really bad day I start physically shaking a little. Is this off-putting?

submitted by /u/yourmomsthrowawayggs
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3eZLiVY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages