How to know if he is not just lying? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, November 15, 2020

How to know if he is not just lying?

Alright so there is one guy and we are good friends. Few months ago we started fooling around and had sex few times. We both knew that it is only a fling. So we see each other quite often in University and talk about our life problems, past life and etc. As quaranteen started we didnt see each other for 3 weeks now, and usually we message around. Today we were talking and he said he feels some kinda love for me for sure, I kinda panicked because I was not expecting this at all. I always knew he is a bit of a player as he is texting a lot of girls. I do like him, but Im not even sure what the hell to do and did he even mean it or it was just a game? I kinda have feelings for him, but dont want to put myself in vulnerable position and get hurt.😓 so I was thinking maybe I should wait till this quaranteen will end so we could meet again and talk it out?

submitted by /u/Adventurous_Repair_5
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2K8aM85
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages