Would it be weird to reach out to an old match on a dating app? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, November 1, 2020

Would it be weird to reach out to an old match on a dating app?

About a year ago, I had a brief conversation (about a day) with a girl on a dating app, where I felt like we hit it off. I wasn't in a good place mentally at the time, so I ended up stopping responding - I wanted to work on some personal issues before I tried to seriously meet or get to know someone. I had a lot in common with the girl I was talking to based on the (admittedly short) conversation, and lately I have been considering sending her a message seeing if she wants to keep talking.

Would it be weird to do this? The amount of time that has passed is extreme (again, about a year), but in theory, if you were still single and using the app, would it be automatically off-putting if an old match sent you a message and asked if you wanted to keep talking? If you liked the person based on their profile, would that "overcome" the weirdness of them choosing to message you after such a long time?

submitted by /u/Mr_Micrurus
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/35SmpHr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages