How can I meet someone at a bookstore? I want to talk to someone in the same section as me and possibly get a book revommendation with followup social media/number. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 15, 2020

How can I meet someone at a bookstore? I want to talk to someone in the same section as me and possibly get a book revommendation with followup social media/number.

I've been holed up in my house for 6 years, I work from home and have no local friends. I don't know what to ask to start a conversation, and what to say to get a number so I can talk to them about the book. I don't want to seem creepy, and I don't care if it's for a friend or dating. I don't need it to be flirty, I just want to meet local people with a similar interest.

How would you approach someone at a bookstore, and what would you say to escalate it into texting so I can be held accountable for the book and talk to them about it? Thanks for your time

submitted by /u/ReasonableEmu9
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3bGUxrV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages