I (28M) am going on a date very soon with a woman (26F) way out of my league, need help not screwing it up. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, February 24, 2020

I (28M) am going on a date very soon with a woman (26F) way out of my league, need help not screwing it up.

Quick background, I am a divorced single father with 3 kids (two little boys and a girl) and she is also divorced with kids (2 boys). So we have that in common. I feel like we could forge a great post-divorce relationship. We have already talked a decent amount over text and I think we align really well.

However, in my opinion, she is like 5 points higher on the looks chart (and life skills, charm, etc) than I am. She's gorgeous. She is literally a paid model, I've seen her work. No, it's not scandalous and is actually very modest. I even double-checked that she was still planning on the date yesterday (we set it for over a week in advance, those often fall through), and she said "Yes please! I'm excited!" Yes, I'm positive she is real, no I'm not being scammed.

I'm afraid I'll say something stupid about how out of my league she is (don't want her to be like "wow I should try harder"), I'm worried I'll be flustered at her looks and stare too often, etc. I do have a solid professional career set up, so I have that...I'm also hoping she's not a gold digger haha.

Any advice for a nervous person going on a first date with someone I feel is way out of my league?

PS - yes this is my throwaway account, and yes, I have one other post, and yes, I have allowed my butthairs to re-grow since that sad first date.

submitted by /u/DenseTable
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3c4qU43
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages