I can't get past being ghost d and now it's affecting my relationship - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, February 20, 2020

I can't get past being ghost d and now it's affecting my relationship

I'm 23 (f) and I just recently went on my first date last year before I turned 23. I matched with a guy on tinder and I believed we were doing really well. we went on a really simple date and most of the time we just hung out in his car talking and getting to know each other better. about a week after our date I had gotten drunk and expressed my feelings towards the fact that we had not had sex and it was something that I was concerned he was going to leave me over. when I express the fear of him possibly cheating on me because of this he got insanely offended and said that he wanted to put our relationship on hold at which point he later than ghosted me. I ran into him briefly about three weeks later at a parking lot in literally the middle of nowhere. afterwards I had texted him on Snapchat saying hey I think I just saw you if not I just waved to a random stranger, he blocked me and unfriended me on everything. it crushed me emotionally and it was the worst feeling I ever felt. I tore myself apart emotionally and mentally because I thought of every single thing I did wrong now.Throughout the relationship I had been overly vocal in my affection towards him and I thought maybe that's one of the reasons why he felt we weren't going to be a good fit. well fast forward maybe about a month after the incident and I had a really close friend of several years expressed to me that he and I had mutual feelings for one another. I had a crush on him for the longest time but believing that nothing would come of it, I decided to date the tinder guy. Well now that we are together, I don't feel the same and I can't get past what happened with the guy from tinder. My current boyfriend is trying his best because it is a long distance relationship and he's a really awesome person. Compared to the tinder guy he's way better off, has his own home, a great job, his own car and financially stable. I just can't get past what happened though, to the point where I want to break up and run away because he deserves someone who can put in 100% and I don't think I can. I just really need help or advice from someone, please

submitted by /u/CinnamonSugarChurro
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2ugSU3j
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages