I like my friend's ex (18F) - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, February 23, 2020

I like my friend's ex (18F)

So my friend <17F> (who I've been friends with for 1.5 years) started dating H (17M) and it lasted about six months and I became friends with H when they were dating.

Fast forward to now, it's been a year since they broke up and I'm still friends with both of them but I've gained feelings for H.

I really like him but I dont want to ruin the friendship that my other friend have by dating her ex.

Any advice?

submitted by /u/urmomjokesdiedin2016
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/32ji3Hc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages