I (m26) have feelings for a coworker (f29) and don’t know what to do. She’s hard to read. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 1, 2020

I (m26) have feelings for a coworker (f29) and don’t know what to do. She’s hard to read.

So I’m in a for me strange situation and would love some opinions - obviously you guys can’t have the entire context. I have feelings for a coworker and it started when I was still in a relationship - she’s single. We are pretty close and completely on the same wave length. She’s stuck in my mind since the first day I saw her. She was dropping hints, small things, physical contact, that gave me the impression that the feelings might be mutual.

Recently I broke up with my girlfriend and it made me and my coworker definitely closer I think so there might really be a chance that we could be together. She’s a complex person though and sometimes so hard to read for me.

It’s a back and forth kinda. Small touches here and there, texting with each other etc then another time she seems more distant again. In this situation I’m constantly between very high highs and very low lows. I’m pretty sure I’m overthinking a lot especially the “negative” ones but overall the situation is messing with my head because at this point I feel like I want to be with her so bad.

To me it sometimes seems as though she’s waiting for me to make the next crucial step and I feel like if I don’t talk to her and tell her openly what I think that she might lose that spark again. I don’t want to miss a chance. There’s so many examples that I could list - signs from her that seem to say “I’m attracted to you!” but I’m bad with dealing with emotions. I think it was very obvious a couple of weeks ago but this last week or two it seemed more distant again. Less and different texts e.g. Sorry English is not my first language.

What do you guys think? I think I should just talk to her about it but it’s tough to find a good time and place outside of work...

submitted by /u/Alex433x
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2ueCCYC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages