I went out with a girl who has no experience with dating and I need some help - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, February 23, 2020

I went out with a girl who has no experience with dating and I need some help

I’m on mobile so forgive me

I (m 18) just finished going on a date with a girl (f 19) that I really like. I’ve liked her for a little while but couldn’t muster the courage to do so. Somehow the time seemed right and I made my move. When I asked her out she told me that no one has ever asked her out before which melted my heart. It wasn’t a great date, I didn’t plan anything when I asked her out because I really thought she’d say no, so we watched NASCAR which she likes. Redneck? Whatever, she’s cute. I don’t really care about NASCAR but I was just happy to spend time with her and talk. NASCAR has long periods of boring nothingness and a fuck ton of ad breaks so weirdly enough it was kind of the perfect sport. I asked her if she was cool with me putting my arm around her and everything and she seemed more than happy to let me. I’ve only been on one date before this and this was definitely the better one. Afterwards, I asked her if she wanted to hang out again. She said yes. I asked her if she wanted it to be a date. She said she “didn’t know” but not like in the “don’t care” passive aggressive sense but in the playful sense. I’ve asked her other questions, not serious dating or personal questions, in the past and gotten the same answer in the same way.

Should I ask her out again? Is she flirting? Or should I consider this the “friend zone”? For the record, I’m perfectly happy with being in the friend zone but I don’t want to look like an idiot or embarrass myself. She’s also very shy.

submitted by /u/Sskirry
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2PkqJb1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages