Should you expose a known cheater? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Should you expose a known cheater?

I was on one of those lovely internet dating sites (might be my last time) and had been talking (never in person) to this guy for a little while. I did some digging and found out he is married. He flat out denied it until I showed him what I found then it was kinda hard to. My question is, should I inform his wife? I would want someone to tell me but I'm still up in the air.

submitted by /u/jentaco
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/37VTzF8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages