What was her(25f) motive? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, February 21, 2020

What was her(25f) motive?

So I(23m) asked out a girl(25f) in the workplace last week Friday, if u want to get coffee, and she said yes to maybe to remind me. So the day before I reminded her and she said she has a friend coming over. She then reschedules the coffee to Today, Friday. To which I was cool with. I texted her 4 hours before the time agreed to make sure she will come. She then says that she asked the boss and would like to keep things professional. My thing is why didn’t she just say no earlier or have me wait a whole week for her to say this. I’m not really hurt and tbh I lost interest after the first excuse. But why go so far?

submitted by /u/koolgamer12
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3bUjwIq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages