does he like me or not? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, February 21, 2020

does he like me or not?

i (18f) was swiping on tinder and matched with a guy (21m) that i thought was cute. he played off of the joke in my bio when he messaged me, seemed funny, and we ended up being the same major at the college we both went to. this was a day or two before valentine's day and he asked me if i wanted to go out with him on the 14th and i said sure. he suggested a movie and a time, and then offered to pay for my uber to his house off campus but i insisted on paying (seemed sketchy at first but everything was normal). we hit it off instantly, mostly thanks to him cause i'm not great at conversation. plus i wasn't used to people being so interested in me, he was asking a lot of questions and seemed to want to get to know me and i found it very attractive. i made sure to do the same thing. we watched a bit of a show on netflix before walking to the movie together (he paid).

he did the whole yawn and put his arm around me thing which i thought was adorable, we talked more on the walk back to his house, and started watching more tv, then he leaned in and kissed me. then things happened (all consensual, i was enjoying myself) we didn't go all the way but i did give him oral. i was on my period so basically everything but my pants came off. i didn't tell him this but that was the farthest i've gone with anyone

i know i was probably acting a bit awkward afterwards just cause i was processing but he just went back to normal conversation and i joined in. eventually it got late and i decided to go back to my dorm, we said goodnight, and that was it.

a few days later i saw him and his roommate around campus (roommate stared extra hard at me so obviously things were said) and i got super nervous and pretended like i didn't see him, which was probably stupid and i felt bad afterwards

i really liked him but i didn't wanna be too overbearing so i waited almost a week to text him. i figured he initiated everything last time so i should do it this time. i asked if he would wanna do something this weekend and he said he would be leaving to go out of town in the evening but asked to meet in the morning because he wanted to see me before he left. i got really excited, asked him where we should meet, and he didn't answer for the rest of the night. (this is over snapchat). i figured he fell asleep and didn't think much of it, thinking he would text me in the morning.

he didn't. the time he suggested we meet passed, and it's been almost 24 hours and he hasn't even opened my snap. so either he died, i gave bad head and he's letting me down gently, he got weird vibes from me freezing and pretending i didn't see him, or his roommate said something to convince him to leave me alone. i would believe any of the latter 3, if it weren't for the fact that he said he wanted to see me and set up a date.

what's going on??

submitted by /u/ultraviolet1029
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2HJoie7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages