Had a hookup with an actual man eater, not sure how to feel - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, November 23, 2020

Had a hookup with an actual man eater, not sure how to feel

.. or a succubus

(30M) Matched her on tinder. Completely what (I thought) I wanted. A tiny voloptuous latina with beautiful penetrating, seductive eyes. We chatted a bit and she agreed to come to my place for a bang. I've had my share of hookups before but she was so insistent on fucking that I was already kind of intimidated before she even arrived.

Once she arrived my anxiety was gone and we hit it off pretty good, the only thing that was off was that she was checking out if I could hold my composure, teasing me by repeating words I stumbled upon with a big smile on her face. Basically mindfucking me the whole time, it wasn't in a nice way. After some wines together she continued teasing until I made my move and we went to my bedroom. Not going into every detail, but she knew exactly what to do and exactly what to say to make me lose my mind. This went on for the entire evening. Felt a kind of lust i've never felt before, I completely lost it. Nothing was off limit. You can imagine.

But..

In between breaks she would cuddle and snuggle up to me and at the same time proudly telling me about how she is such a slt and a bich, telling me stories about all the guys she's banged and making fun of them. About how she selects the men she visits and that she already knows beforehand if her dates will be fun because shes so good at reading men. How I was her tinder apprentice. It was all she talked about. I held my own but I was so hypnotized by her that I just went along with it.

I wasn't in the best place mentally before this and right now I feel empty, frustrated, but I actually crave her again. Super toxic. I never in my life encountered this before and I have no idea how to handle this shit properly. This really got me

submitted by /u/MysticalPoopstick
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3fr1JL7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages