Tired of being ghosted - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, November 23, 2020

Tired of being ghosted

I would just like to post a big FUCK YOU to people who decide to ghost. Look, I get it. I’ve wanted to do it before too because it’s so easy. Just stop responding when you lose interest and that’s it! You’re free to move onto your next romantic endeavor. However, I just can’t bring myself to do it because I know how shitty it makes the other person feel. I know people have the right to do as they please, and if they wanna ghost then go right ahead. You don’t owe it to me, but just know that it makes you a coward. I spent time emotionally investing in you for you to just end things out of the blue with no explanation and no sign that you were losing interest? Just fucking tell me next time. To all the ghosters out there: I promise you it is so so much better to hear “hey, I enjoyed talking/spending time with you but I’m no longer interested in pursuing anything with you” than it is to just be left wondering what’s going on. At the end of the day, you aren’t obligated to be honest and communicative with people you barely know, but please try to consider how it may make someone else feel.

submitted by /u/Areyoutheregod10
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3m2QD1e
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages