Texting back and forth before first date? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, November 23, 2020

Texting back and forth before first date?

Okay so I know this question is littered on this thread but still would like some insights. I’m (24F) planning on going out with someone (26M) on Saturday this week. We arranged this last Friday and, since then, have been texting back and forth. I love chatting to him but I am really just worried that we will have exhausted our discussion points before our date. This has happened to me before and it was such a bummer as I feel like it could’ve easily been avoided. It’s Tuesday where I am at the moment — if I were to say something along the lines of, “I’ve got a busy week ahead so will be MIA for the next few days, but I’m really looking forward to meeting on Friday!!! Hope the rest of your week is breezy” do you think that’d be okay? I feel like it could be met favourably (he’s very understanding, so far, and we are both busy with our respective jobs) or he could not appreciate it OR it could mean that he has more time to talk to other girls? Provided that he’s talking to others (which, look, I automatically assume that as nothing is a sure thing until you’ve discussed it and most people are talking to other people typically). Would love some insights here! Thanks!

submitted by /u/starsof_lovingness
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3nReRwc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages