I have no idea what to do, feeling kinda heartbroken... F (21) to F (19) - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, November 23, 2020

I have no idea what to do, feeling kinda heartbroken... F (21) to F (19)

Ok so this is a long story made as short as possible but basically was talking to this girl before lockdown back in March and we got on so well, arranged a date until COVID so we spoke on the phone and texted everyday for two months. Then she faded out on me, understandably because of COVID and thought she lost interest.

So come September I decided to reach out and ask to meet. She agreed and we went to a park, got drunk and kissed. She complimented me the entire night and we flirted like crazy. That was it. She suggested to meet again. Then we agreed to go on another date two days later.

We go for drinks at a bar and suddenly she seems like a completely different person and seems so reserved and quiet and even cold. I was taken aback and so surprised. I figured that was that, then the last thing she said was if I’m around in the city let her to know to meet up. I went home very disappointed and confused and really sad about it. I messaged her the next day asking if she was ok and she apologised for being quiet.

So I’ve been so so confused and am unsure whether or not to reach out? I really started to catch feelings for her but feel so hurt? Then just recently, nearly two months after all this, I discovered she unfollowed me on Instagram... well fuck. And I was planning on messaging her to meet up next week as I was gonna be in her city again. Fuck I’m so confused. Please advise me. My heart wants to text her but my brain thinks it’s a waste of time. This has been going on for too long and I I don’t know how to move on

Thank you for reading.

submitted by /u/jupiterisfalling
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3fr1Ki9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages