How to tell a girl I'm talking to I've never had my first kiss - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, November 16, 2020

How to tell a girl I'm talking to I've never had my first kiss

So I recently started talking to this girl recently I met on Tinder, and we actually really hit it off. She goes to college in my city but is currently away cause of break so we only had one actual date other than texting which went really well.

But if this keeps getting more serious as time goes on, and I sincerely hope it does, I'm a little worried on how to tell her that at 21 I've never had my first kiss.

I've had a couple relationships so far though, one in highschool almost immediately turned long distance as it started, and one my freshman year of college turned very manipulative and we just.. never kissed for whatever reason (I can go really deep about the lack of affection in that but its not really the time or place).

She seems like she's sweet, caring and understanding enough to either not care or completely understand. But I'm feeling I guess justifiably nervous about telling her since showing affection and physical touching is kind of huge in relationships. Though I'm not nervous or opposed to affection and stuff like hugging, handholding, cuddling, etc. Just nervous about kissing

submitted by /u/Cherry_Egg
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2IyuQ3f
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages