Is she interested in me? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, November 16, 2020

Is she interested in me?

I'm new to this. I'm changing roles at my company (going to a different site). We recently hired a new grad and she'll partially take over some of my tasks. I interacted with her for 2 weeks but another person has been training her.

On my last day, she brought me some special candy from her home country. I also decided to train her on something. When the training is done I told her she can email me or Skype (company Skype) me in case she has questions later on. She then asked for my phone number. We exchanged numbers via texts. I mentioned to her to hit me up if she ever visits the new city I'm going, she said "definitely."

I wonder if I got a chance with her and if I should casually ask her how things are going. It's been 2 weeks now since I left.

thanks

submitted by /u/engineheat
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2IHxpjr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages