I don’t wanna talk to this guy who started to talk to me at the gym? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

I don’t wanna talk to this guy who started to talk to me at the gym?

i am not interested i wanna block him on snapchat and each time i’m at the gym he comes up to me. can i block him on snap? and i don’t wanna talk to him in person either.... he started talking to me because he’s lonely due to new to the area. i understand but i really don’t wanna be his friend.

submitted by /u/Urdone_
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3q2JTDg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages