Please some advice??? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Please some advice???

Hope this is the right subreddit... This is my first post ever and my English is not of a high level...

I'm a 21 year old guy from the Netherlands, half black half white... call me grey if you like. Let's say that I'm going through a moderate depression for quite some time. I've never dated before, nor have I kissed a girl.

So there's this pretty and friendly colleague of mine, 19 going on 20, whom I know since September '19 (sidejob by the way). We work together every Friday as that is her only workday there. The first couple of months we just talked casually. Later on she got aware that I had a depression back then. She said whenever I needed a listening ear, just text me. I never really did because I didn't want to waste her time (my thoughts), but I did first text her on her birthday this year. Later texts were just work related, (as in if I could fill in for her).

So since September this year I texted her more often. Asking about her study and such. A day ago she texted me. We talked for 1.5 hour, just laughing and talking about life. Then she asked me if I have ever been in a relationship. Neither does she. She said 'I want to know tho'. I jumped a little when I read that. I replied back 'Yeah me too'. But eventually we both said 'I don't have time for that XD' and continued on to other topics.

So I'm still in a state of shock. I have my depression and I'm so insecure. I do like her but I'm incapable of doing anything because it doesn't feel right. Also I'm going to a southern European depression clinic in about three months to work on my depression.

Is there someone who can give me advice on how to do this? I genuinely don't know what to do know. I blacked out. Yes, I'm an idiot.

submitted by /u/Floyd_Wondernicks_99
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/39tIZKb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages