She asked that I follow me(vent) - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

She asked that I follow me(vent)

Met a girl in public we talked and I was leaving to continue on with my day she proposed we link up on Instagram gave me her insta. I follow her and send her a message “hi” it’s seen... radio silence and no follow back

I’m really surprised people can be this shallow and so obsessed with their follower/following ratio that they flirt and even initiate for you to reach out to them on Instagram to straight up ghost you

submitted by /u/PhysicsNoob90
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/33hghIt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages