Becoming disillusioned, and letting go - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Becoming disillusioned, and letting go

I have been in this weird kind of limbo state with this guy. We started off great, met on Tinder, talked, we have so much in common. We met, it was really nice and our connection was still pretty strong. Then I felt him start to retreat. He is fresh out of a long relationship, has a young child, I know he’s not ready, so I’m trying to give it time. But I find myself increasingly frustrated by the fact that, he pretty much makes no effort to keep the connection alive. We live in different Boros, so he’s using Covid as an excuse for us not to see each other, ( I realize it’s legitimate, but still) and he doesn’t do video chats, I try to flirt with him, he doesn’t flirt back. I even offered to bring him some Thanksgiving dessert, on my birthday ( yes, my birthday is on Thanksgiving) but I got a very flat response. I just really wanted to see him, but I’m starting to become really disillusioned, and I’m beginning to want to let go of him. He’s just not giving me anything to hang on to, I wish I felt differently, I wish I could just talk to him about it but I know what his answers will be, so maybe it’s just time to let go. Happy birthday to me 😔

submitted by /u/Bkgirl1971
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2V1aVwp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages