Should I distance myself? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, November 15, 2020

Should I distance myself?

After a few years of on and off dating attempts coming out of a marriage I [32M] didn't think I would feel so amazing about a person but almost two months ago I did. I did my best to keep my emotions in check because I didn't want to scare her [31F] off Haha. But it was pretty quickly apparent i was extremely invested in fast way. I haven't said I love her because I'm still afraid I haven't rediscovered what that actually is but I WANT to say it. Luckily I haven't. She just had a big conversation with me telling me she's not into monogamy which I suspected because we haven't talked about exclusivity and she didn't want to lead me on. Yadda yadda, I told her I have a lot of love to give and I had been wrestling with telling her that I wanted to give it to her. And she said a serious relationship isn't off the table but that covid and a few other things were hindering her decision making. Ive been happier than ive been in a long time and I told her I would accept and give what she was capable of giving and receiving. I want to say that and mean no strings attached beyond what she feels if she feels she wants to develop this further but I don't think in my heart that i can honestly keep that promise.

Should I distance myself to save myself from getting crushed or do I stay the course?

submitted by /u/UnderdevelopedDummy
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/36HUDOe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages