I miss him and think I made the wrong decision? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, November 15, 2020

I miss him and think I made the wrong decision?

Went on two dates with a 33 year old guy from the dating app Hinge. We’d talked all the way through the quarantine for months, but like one email a week kind of thing.

We met in person and clicked perfectly. I’ve never had an instant connection like that before and he agreed. We both were intellectually stimulated by each other, conversations went in crazy directions. And he was trying to impress me.

However, after our second date, I texted him ‘lovely to see you again, thanks so much , I had a great time x’ and he didn’t reply until 3 weeks later. I was so upset and gutted. He told me that he can’t offer frequent messaging right now but still wants to keep in touch with me during these weird time’s.

I told him I didn’t feel like talking anymore and then he replied he’s having a hard time during the pandemic but I can call him whenever.

It’s been 2 months, I’ve tried so hard to talk to other men in dating apps but the conversation is so dry?? Does that mean I’m not interesting enough.

is it okay for me to message him to see how that guy is doing? I miss him and nothing compares to him right now

submitted by /u/kateanx9
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3kAkPiW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages