What do people talk about on dates?? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, November 15, 2020

What do people talk about on dates??

I’ve got pretty bad social anxiety and have a hard time making conversation with people that I don’t know super well.

I went on my first date in a long time a couple weeks ago. Naturally, I was nervous as hell, to the point where I prepared talking points and acted out a million different conversation scenarios in my head before actually seeing him. It went well and we’ve seen each other a couple times since, but only in the company of other people. We’re clearly both a little nervous when we’re alone around each other.

Tonight, I’ll be seeing him alone for the first time since the first date and I feel like I’m out of talking points! I really want to break that barrier and get to know him better but I feel like if I ask things that are too intimate it’ll be too much too fast, but if don’t we’ll just go in circles talking about work and our pets forever until we die.

How do I initiate more deep, stimulating conversation without coming on too strong??

submitted by /u/sacsophone
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/38MS6oK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages