What am I doing wrong? I can't be the only one consistently messing up with girls. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

What am I doing wrong? I can't be the only one consistently messing up with girls.

I'm 17 years old. I get that I'm pretty young but in the past three years of high school I have missed/messed up so many chances with attractive girls. I'm very awkward and have no confidence. My friends are always trying to set me up with what it seems like a new girl every month for years now. I think the issue is these girls are always attractive and I immediately feeling a sense of inferiority with there looks and my lack of that. Majority of the girls are interested in me for on average 1-8 weeks before throwing me away for a bigger better guy. I can't be the only one with this issue. Any advice drop it on me

submitted by /u/zahhhelm
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2V5gsln
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages