Why do girls always cancel dates? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Why do girls always cancel dates?

I've (21M) been able to schedule lots of dates with girls from tinder but most often then not they end up canceling it at the last minute.

Here's how I go at it: I chitchat a bit to get to know them a bit better and make them more invested in me (sometimes I even get their snapchat to get some videos going).

Then we mutually agree on a night out (usually after 6pm and a day or 2 in advance).

Then I stop talking to her (maybe that's part of the problem?) until the next day and I shoot a "are we still good for tonight?"

To which most often then not they'd come up with an excuse such as "I'm so sorry I've got an exam tomorrow and I gotta study" and then propose to reschedule again and again

If it happened only once or twice I would shake it off but since it happened quite a lot of times I must be doing something wrong. Please help

submitted by /u/glanddoux
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3fCVqUP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages