Is anyone else just kind of tired? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Is anyone else just kind of tired?

It's not really a rant I guess but just a statement of I'm tired of dating right now especially with the pandemic. I'm 24 years old and male so I'm not in a huge hurry but I didn't realize actively dating was so draining. I didn't really date alot in college due to reasons and tried it out more in my lest semester of college and the past 6 months. In less than a year, I took 5 girls seriously and for one reason or another, we just didn't feel compatible. One of the most common being lack of communication and another being distance. Covid has also added some pressure to this as well.

At this point after realizing the country isn't taking the pandemic all that serious, coupled with the fact I've haven't had much luck or ability to go out and physically date, I'm just drained of having to constantly meet someone new, like them, get to know them and realize our personalities don't click or we just have too much distance or other responsablities in our lives.

I live in the middle of nowhere 50 miles from the nearest city (which is where they were all from) so my options are a bit limited, but at this point I think I'm just gonna wait for the new year and try my luck in 2021. Just wanted to talk, hope everyone else is have great luck in their relationships!

submitted by /u/JuanTheButtPlug
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/39kNrKO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages