Dating a christian girl - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, July 29, 2024

Dating a christian girl

Me (M16) and my girlfriend (F16) have been dating online since February. We had similar interests and couldn't stop talking to each other so we just and either official. Anyway, just recently we had an argument regarding religion. She's a heavy Christian and I'm not religious at all. Not an ableist but there are some things about Christianity that I don't agree with. Until now though it hasn't been an issue. I love her as a person but her religion is also apart of her and I fear that our different beliefs will clash in the future. Is it sensible to end things now hat we have addressed the issue or see it through and try to work at it? Again, this is all online and we live across the world from each other. We are also young and relationships like this are new to me, I don't know if I'm being immature about this

submitted by /u/Impressive_War1839
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/63UO2Mw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages