Ghosted - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, July 5, 2024

Ghosted

So about 5 years ago I (M22) met this girl (F23) through a friend during my freshman year of college. She had gone to high school with my friend and went to college nearby so she visited every once in a while. The moment I met her I started developing a crush on her but never really acted on it because I felt she was a bit out of my league. Over the years we’d see each other randomly every blue moon and the vibes were always great. Fast forward to last week and she sees my friend with his girlfriend at a local bar and according to my friend started gushing over me. I’m her type and she always thought I was cool. So my friend calls me a few days later and fills me in and passes along her number. Confidence is not something that comes naturally to me especially when it’s about women and I suck at texting. But, as of late, I’ve been trying to push myself out of my comfort zone because I’ve begun to feel as if I’m starting to miss out on opportunities due to my lack of action. So I said fuck it and hit her up. We chatted for a few days with what I thought was a nice convo sending paragraphs back and forth just catching up on life. As I felt the convo starting to fall a bit flat I decided to ask her out to dinner so we could catch up. That was 2 days ago and I never even got a response. I just don’t understand what I did wrong and why stuff like this keeps happening to me. I’m fairly decent-looking, I take care of myself, I’m tall, and I’m not a complete idiot. Maybe I just tend to come off as a bit over-eager and that could be considered off-putting but that’s just who I am. This isn’t the first time something along these lines has happened to me I just don’t understand why it consistently does. Moments like these remind me why being antisocial is just an overall easier life to live. If anyone has any thoughts or advice please share anything is appreciated.

submitted by /u/CatchUpset7180
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/qaKdECZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages