Men who have experienced real love, what does that feel like; how do you know what to look for? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Men who have experienced real love, what does that feel like; how do you know what to look for?

For context I’m an early thirties single guy, but I’ve never had a real girlfriend/relationship before. I’ve been on dates, I’ve had a couple hookups here and there, but I have absolutely zero clue on what having butterflies feels like for someone.

Idk what to look for or even where to start to build said connection.

Can anyone share their experiences?

submitted by /u/Triumphant-Cat
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/YHXVn9c
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages