How to get him to ask me out? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

How to get him to ask me out?

Ok so I am literally in love with one of my best friends. We act like we’re dating, everyone thinks we are. He hasn’t asked me out and we aren’t dating. We do everything together, we literally hold hands and cuddle. I am way too scared to ask him out. Even my family and his think we are. Why won’t he ask me out? And how can I get him to?

submitted by /u/Dokidoki4evr
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/ERFJZMB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages