His ex fiancee and her friends are trying to sabotage our relationship.. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, July 8, 2024

His ex fiancee and her friends are trying to sabotage our relationship..

Hey guys - hoping for some advice how I can clear my head about this.

I've been hanging out with a guy and we recently made things official. I really like him and he really likes me and things have been great. He has an ex-fiancee who is not handling the breakup well. I know her from our hometown. Recently her and her friends have all been taking turns blocking me on insta (there's 12 of them), and messaging me horrible things about him, claiming he's an alcoholic, etc. They currently all have me blocked on every social media platform. These girls have always been classic small-town mean girls, even since high school.

I've talked to him about all of it and he has reassured me she's just bitter and trying to sabotage. I've spend extended periods of time with him and don't believe any of her claims at all.

The thing is every time these girls act out or do something, it makes me super anxious and therefore I feel a little withdrawal from the relationship, it makes me want to back away. But he's not doing anything wrong and it's not fair to him that their mind games are working on me. I'm afraid I'm going to sabotage the relationship if I keep letting this anxiety and these girls win. How do I combat this?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

submitted by /u/No_Membership_7842
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/q9reWvj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages