Is this cute or stupid? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Is this cute or stupid?

My (27F) new boyfriend (30M) is taking me to see a play this weekend. We're both theatre kids and dress for the theatre, so I know he's gonna be dressed up (jacket, pocket square, tie, etc.)

Anyway, last weekend we went out and he mentioned how much he loves flowers and has never gotten them-- so I thought it might be cute to make a little boutonniere with his favorite flower that I could pin on his jacket. What do we think? Cute and thoughtful, or dorky and too much like, prom-ish for people who are 30? (I am trying to think of the male equivalent of like, if you brought a girl one flower to wear in her hair, if that makes sense.)

submitted by /u/ryx107
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/TZiqy3N
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages