I wish I had dated and had relationships when I was younger - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, July 27, 2024

I wish I had dated and had relationships when I was younger

I'm Indian but not living in India. My family has always been rigid towards dating. To not get involved with boys etc.

Now that I am nearly a 30 years old woman I really I did wrong. I could have dated in secret or I don't know. But also I didn't know what could be my parents reaction. Especially my father.

Now I am trying to find someone on my own. Of course I would like someone similar like me, but I think I might be asking too much.

I also know that Indian men prefer their future wives to not have a past. So maybe it's a good thing. I don't know.

I am using online dating apps in hope to find someone. But it's not going anywhere.

And I don't know why. I mean the main reason I think it's that I am not able to attract someone.

And second, I don't know. Maybe I am being picky? Maybe I should be more open with the type of men I am looking for?

submitted by /u/No_Oven_805
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/RrMqd1P
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages