Should I warn the new girl about his manipulation? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, July 5, 2024

Should I warn the new girl about his manipulation?

What is the best way to do this? I don’t know her personally. He is now pursuing a girl 15 years younger than himself. He was emotionally abusive and manipulative but he is very good at manipulating and showing a façade to everybody. He has a large circle of friends, but they do not really know the real him. Just wondering how I would warn her. or if I should bother. I think personally if somebody warned me about somebody, I would probably be grateful.

In essence, my ex-boyfriend was in a previous marriage for about 18 years and had two children. Towards the end of his marriage, he stepped out while he was married and pursued a woman that was also married. He then divorced his wife, thinking that him and his new Woman would be together. She ultimately decided to stay with her husband. He still has the house with his ex-wife right now that they have been trying to sell, or he has been trying to sell for over a year and it has not sold. He pursued me heavily and manipulated me emotionally, triangulating me with his ex-girlfriend that he cheated with. This guy is very good at building a façade. He post everything on social media making it seem like he is really this fun person when this is not the real him. The last time we went on a weekend trip, we went to a town I had never visited before, and he left me by myself in the dark, and walked off without me knowing and I had to find my way back to the hotel. He called me insecure because I would get upset that he would constantly check women out blatantly in front of me. There are just so many examples, but regardless, he reached out to me about a week ago from a different phone number after he realized I had blocked him. He had done zero self reflection and the whole message was flipped around on me telling me that I had pushed him away and wanted to keep finding things wrong with him in order to break up. This was not true, there were genuine reasons as to why I walked away. he then proceeded to unblock me on social media and look at my stories. Then he randomly out of the blue blocked me. I looked at his account and it looks like he is now pursuing a girl that is 27 years old, 15 years younger than him.I am kind of disgusted and feel like she should kind of know what’s going on. I’m assuming he blocked me so that I cannot see that he is talking to somebody new. I’m just disgusted by the whole thing. He is a very selfish person, and it’s atrocious that he literally cannot be by himself. I work on myself constantly, go to therapy, he just jumps from one relationship to the next because he cannot stand being by himself. He told me that he has a lot of negative self talk. Not really sure what to do. I really am disgusted.

submitted by /u/heywhatsup82347
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/27sAzJ0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages