What takes a guy to commit to you? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

What takes a guy to commit to you?

I’m in my early 30s seeing a guy in his late 30s. I’m seeing him for 5 months continuously one time a week. I date to marry. First he said he’s not specifically looking to get married but if he finds someone then he will. On our second date, he said he’s looking to get married and confirmed with me again. He recently introduced me to his friends at a BBQ even brought special food only for me. He introduced me as his friend. I haven’t met his family yet. We met online and still have our profiles up. I have paused mine asked him what should we do with it(a month after dating). He said we can deactivate it but hasn’t and he never brought it up. He said he’s not seeing or talking with anyone (same on my end) and I believe him. He respects my boundaries and he said a few times that he respects me. How long I should wait before i ask him about what are we? Or is he seeing us in future together? I brought this up once and he said it was too early and we don’t know enough about each other. I agreed but how long is enough? You can spend your entire life with someone and still not know enough!

submitted by /u/AdBeautiful1279
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/96nQ17C
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages