Should I reach out to him again? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, July 14, 2024

Should I reach out to him again?

He (30) and I (28F) met on a dating app. he was one of the sweetest men I’ve ever met, and he seemed genuinely interested in me. Although he wasn’t great at texting initially, he made an effort to send me a couple of messages daily. When he missed a day, I reached out, and everything returned to normal. We’ve been on six dates, the last one being last Sunday.

I told him I couldn’t meet him this weekend because I had plans with friends. He was disappointed that I wasn’t spending as much time with him as I was with my friends. To reassure him, I emphasized that I liked him a lot and was into him, but I wanted to take things slow.

However, on Tuesday, things changed. He sent me a very formal message, and I sensed he was distancing himself. I tried to start a conversation, but he remained quiet. Concerned, I texted him again. He replied quickly, saying he was very busy with work, finishing a project, and staying late at the office—just a bunch of excuses. He also mentioned that he missed me. I responded with a playful, “Me too, but just a tiny bit :P.”

he left me on read, and I haven’t heard from him since Wednesday. Now, I’m unsure if I should text him again.

submitted by /u/Melimelo3220
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/A6uiOf1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages