I'm feeling left out (F23) - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, July 26, 2024

I'm feeling left out (F23)

I'm turning 24 this year and I don't have any friends or relationships. I'm not hermit (even though I'm rather introverted), on the contrary, I am open and friendly, but when it comes to relationships, it's kind of...sad? Yes, I had a horrible experience with a situationship in my 20s, but for 4 years now, no matter how hard I try to meet someone, it just doesn't work out.

I keep meeting people I'm not really comfortable with or I end up in triangles.

What's your advice? Would love to hear your stories because I feel like a real loser right now

submitted by /u/alexxashakang
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/PW0LnFz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages