What is your experience dating/having a SO with hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

What is your experience dating/having a SO with hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)?

Did end up being a deal breaker or how did ya'll manage the circumstances? I just feel insecure about my hyperhidrosis because if I wear any button downs or other formal clothes, in just almost a few minutes the sweat starts dripping from my forehead and perspiration also develops on my front/back. I find myself having to go to the bathroom every so often to splash my face with water and that doesn't even do much to stop the sweating either 😞😞😞

submitted by /u/Evening_Ad_4006
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/Dec28zZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages