He says he wants to be in a relationship but doesn’t want to ask me yet - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, July 21, 2024

He says he wants to be in a relationship but doesn’t want to ask me yet

I (26f) have been seeing this guy (24m) that I met on tinder for a little more than a month. We’ve been seeing each other and going on dates every weekend since we met. We’ve been exclusive since the first week and recently he’s been asking me what I want this to eventually be. I told him I wanted to be in a relationship and he replied that he wanted the same. This past week this has come up quite a few times and yesterday was the first time we talked about it in person. The conversation essentially involved both of us agreeing we wanted to be in a relationship with each other and then somehow we started arguing about when we wanted to make it official. He said he didn’t want to make it official until we had our first argument and he had seen what type of “crazy” I was. I essentially told him that he can’t wait around for those things and balance the prospect of a relationship on them (especially the argument part). Then he apologized and said that he wanted to wait until we were seeing each other for a few months so that he doesn’t “disappoint” me. He said he’s afraid that in a few months he’ll decide he can’t do this and break things off. And he thinks that it’ll be easier because we aren’t officially in a relationship. I tried explaining to him that I would be disappointed and hurt no matter what we officially were. He seemed to agree but we haven’t talked about it since then. I’m a little turned off by the whole thing now and contemplating if I even want to continue this if he’s going to eventually decide this is too much for him to handle.

submitted by /u/Glitteringworm78
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/TNZOGoR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages