how to not come off as clingy while also not ignoring her texts - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, July 18, 2024

how to not come off as clingy while also not ignoring her texts

i'm a M(26) and i am a texter. I work at a desk and i'm usually on my phone constantly for work (i trade for a hedge fund and when my boss is away he usually is texting me trades to put in).

I recently started taking my crush out F (26) that i've known for 6 years and she isn't the texting type. She sends me back heart-felt texts but it'll take her hours to respond at times. We've been going on dates for a little over a month now and i asked her recently how she felt things were going and she gave me positive responses and told me she was enjoying her time but told me she needs more time to see if we vibe. totally fair.

Now i feel i'm coming off to clingy and pushing her away. Recently, I've tried to match how long she takes to respond (she takes 30 mins ill take 30 mins, etc etc). I can tell she can tell i'm pulling back and i don't want her to think i'm playing games but I also I don't want to loss her from coming on too strong.

Is there a perfect science to this where i can still let her know i'm interested and value our text conversations without pushing her away from answering so quickly/being so easily accessible.

submitted by /u/LilBidWhacker
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/UZiTbq8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages